1. Press the round button with the Green Tick as shown below in the screenshot circled in red:
2. Use the bottom 'book' key underneath the green tick to scroll downwards through the menu options as shown below:
3. You will see the display on the phone show you the menu options - when you get to Settings Click OK.
5. Click OK.
6. You will be asked to enter a password -- please press the # key twice to type in lower case admin and then click OK
7. Scroll using the book icon down to 'IP Address' click OK
8. Your IP address will then be displayed.
9. Take a note of your IP address as an example it may look like: 192.168.X.XXX
To access your Gigaset web interface please follow the instructions below:
1. Enter your IP address into the address bar on a web browser such as 192.168.X.XXX (for example) once you have put this into the address bar of your browser it may add /login.html at the end so the address looks like:
2. If you find that your IP address does not load the Gigaset web interface page please miss off the last 0 or digit from the IP address.
3. You will then be taken to the login page of your Gigaset Desk phone web settings.
4. At the login page enter in lower case 'admin' and click on OK as shown above.
5. If you are unable to login to your Gigaset web interface settings please click here for guidance.