1. Access Settings on your phones handset by selecting the central button on your handset as shown below and selecting the Settings icon which is shown as a Spanner.
2. Scroll down to select the 'System' menu option. Sometimes you may see the Base option instead, depending on what model of phone you have.
3. Select 'Local Network’
You should then see the Base Stations IP address which will be something like 192.168.X.XXX … If you have any trouble getting the Gigaset web page to load try missing out the last 0 from your IP address.
4. Enter the IP Address into a web browser by entering your IP address such as 192.168.X.XXX (for example) once you have put this into the address bar of your browser it may add /login.html at the end so the address looks like:
5. If you have any issues with accessing the login page please try removing the last digit from your IP address in the address bar or the last '0' from the address.
You will now see your Gigaset Base Station login page as shown below:
6. Enter the pin 0000 and click OK
7. You will then see the following screen displayed:
Unable to find VoIP IP Address?
If you are unable to access the VoIP IP address via your Gigaset Dect phone menu then the alternative way to find out your phones IP address is by paging the IP address from the Base Station to the phone.
To do this please click on the video link below: