1. Access the Phone icon along the menu bar of your CRM account you can view your VoIP phone line settings as shown below:
2. You will see your VoIP lines listed as shown:
3. If you see a green tick icon as shown below this indicates that your phone is online - meaning that the VoIP handset or softphone has been registered for that line.
4. If you have diverted your VoIP line to another number such as a landline or mobile number you will also see this shown as online with a green tick.
5. If you see a red X as shown above in the screenshot this could mean that your router is not providing your phone with an internet connection so you may need to re-boot your router.
If having registered your VoIP line to a phone the line is still shown as off line please provide us with your Public IP address so that we can check this has not been blocked.
If you use the incorrect password to set up your VoIP line then the line will attempt to re-register and will fail. After so many unsuccessful attempts to register the IP address that the phone is run on will become blocked - meaning that the phone will be 'offline'.
You will need to contact our Support Helpdesk to provide us with your IP address so that we can unblock this for you and ensure that you have used the correct password for your VoIP line to set the line up.