About the Gigaset N300 IP Base Station
Please note: that if you are considering using a Gigaset cordless Dect phone you will require a Gigaset Base Station.
The Gigaset DECT IP Base Station that brings communication to new heights with parallel calls, exceptional sound and online features.
The Gigaset N300 IP is the easy-to-configure hybrid DECT IP Base Station that lets users enjoy calling over both a landline and the internet.
With the Dect phones connected to a N300 IP Pro Base Station you get great quality calls, the ability to register up to 6 handsets and allowing 3 VoIP calls in parallel.
Please note that if calls are transferred via the Dect handsets names that this transfer uses 2 lines - meaning that only 1 spare line is available for an incoming call.
All VoIP calls are in HD sound thanks to exceptional HDSP™ technology. Energy-saving2 ECO DECT means that the Gigaset N300 IP is eco-conscious as well as hi-tech.
How much does it cost?
For UK customers the Base Station is £50 + VAT plus delivery.
For International customers please contact our Support Helpdesk for pricing.
- Hybrid DECT IP Base Station for landline and VoIP calls
- Multi-line for up to 6 handsets and 4 (3 SIP + 1 PSTN) parallel calls
- Energy-saving Eco dect
- Compatible with multiple Gigaset handsets
- Compatible with provisioning standards: TR069, MAC address, code based auto-configuration
- Expandable up to 6 VoIP accounts / numbers
- Free calls between Gigaset VoIP phones via Gigaset.net
- Email reader
- Can connect up to 6 RTX 4002 DECT Repeaters for extended range
- Gigaset N300IP Base Station
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply unit (base)
- Quick start Guide or CD-ROM
- Quick start Leaflet
Please click here to read more about using Gigaset Base Stations with cordless Gigaset Dect phones in terms of line capacity.
For an English speaking full user manual lease click here
For an English speaking short user guide please click here
For any other languages please contact our Support Helpdesk.