1. Take a screenshot of the PDF image by pressing the Ctrl and PrtScn keys on your keypad.
2. Open up Paint
3. Right click your mouse to paste your screenshot into the Paint window - this allows you to edit the image if you need to.
4. Cut the whole image or select part of the image that you want to save as a picture.
5. Alternatively paste the screenshot into Word
6. Right mouse click and select Save as picture
7. From the Save as type field - select either Portable Network Graphics or JPEG File Interchange Format
8. Click on Save to save your image.