Please note: if you have removed or ported out a VoIP line from your CRM account then you will need to remove that VoIP line from your phone as if you leave a line that is no longer used the phone system will attempt to 'register' that line and as a result of a failed password you risk your IP address becoming blocked and therefore any other VoIP line(s) you have with us being 'offline'.
As a precaution to the above, please let us know your public IP address - find this out by typing into a search engine 'what is my IP address?' and send this to us so that we can whitelist your IP address to prevent it becoming blocked.
This means you will have an error message on your phone and you will be unable to make or receive calls.
1. Firstly you need to find the IP address of your desk phone by clicking here for the instructions
2. When you have found the IP address of your phone enter this into the address bar of a web browser to take you into the Gigaset web interface page
3. At the login page enter 'admin' and click login if you need help with this click here.
4. Go to the Settings icon - select Telephony
5. Click on the Connections option as shown below:
6. Where you see your VoIP line listed under 'VoIP Connections' un-check the 'Active' box so that you 'Disable' the line.
7. To remove the VoIP line completely from your phone please click on the Edit button as shown below:
8. Just click on the 'Delete Connection' button as shown below - this will permanently remove the VoIP line.
9. Click on the Save button at the bottom of this page to save your changes
10. Click on Log out at the top of the screen to exit.