1. Firstly you need to find the IP address of your desk phone by clicking here for the instructions
2. When you have found the IP address of your phone enter this into the address bar of a web browser to take you into the Gigaset web interface page
3. At the login page enter 'admin' and click login if you need help with this click here.
4. Go to the Settings icon - select Telephony
5. Click on the Connections option as shown below:
6. Where you see your VoIP line listed under 'VoIP Connections' uncheck the 'Active' box so that you 'Disable' the line.
7. Click on Save
8. Click on Log Out to exit.