The Follow Me feature is found inside the Line Summary page as shown below:
The Follow Me will be shown against each of your VoIP lines and enables you to select the :
- Initial Ring Time - select how many rings the line should ring for
- Ring Strategy - should the line ring all phones as a group ring or ring in a hunt group or the first extension line available
- Ring Time - set the ring time between phones in seconds
- CID Prefix - this is the caller identification that we send to the phone(s) so that the line name the person has called can be displayed.
- Follow Me List - you can list the 6 digit VoIP extension lines that that line should ring.
In the example below it shows the the 'Training4U' line is on a ring strategy of a 'Hunt' group and that the line rings for 8 rings before moving onto the next VoIP extension line.
The VoIP extension lines to ring are entered in the 'Follow Me List' as shown below: