To Manually Configure your Yealink Desk Phone please follow the steps below:
1. You will need to know the IP address of the phone for this - please follow the steps below:
2. Press the tick icon button or 'OK' button on the phone (as shown below in red) - this will then display your phones IP address
3. Enter the IP address into a web browser (please note the PC you use must be connected to the same network as your phone)
4. To access the web interface for your Yealink phone please enter a user name and password which is “admin” for both in lowercase to gain access to the web interface for your phone.
5. You will then see the Yealink configuration screen, with a number of tabs to click on and the phones current status.
6. Click on the Account tab along the top.
Inside the Account page please complete the following:
- Label: This is a description that will be displayed on the phones LCD screen - enter either a name, company name or number
- Display Name: This is normally your name and is sent when a VoIP to VoIP call is made
- Register Name/User Name: This is your VoIP extension number - please click here to see where to find this.
- Password: Enter your Secret number into this field - please click here to see where to find this.
- SIP Server: Enter 'sip.crmdomain.com'.
- SIP Port: Enter 5065 or 5060
- Enable Outbound Proxy Server: Set to Enabled.
- Outbound Proxy Server: If you have selected Enabled above, then enter sip.crmdomain.com
- Transport: UDP
7. Once the settings have been entered please click on the Confirm button.
8. Your phone line should then be registered successfully onto your Yealink Desk phone.