The address details and any contact details for a contact such as phone, mobile, email address etc should be stored inside the contact's Home or Work tabs as shown below:
1. Go to the Contacts page from the menu bar in your CRM account:
2. Select a contact record to open by double clicking on the contact
3. Inside the contact record click on the Edit button as shown below in red:
4. Here you can enter the contact details such as address, phone number, email address etc into either the Work tab as shown below:
5. You could use the Home tab if you need to record a contact's home address.
6. Click on the Create button to save
7. Your contact's details will then be added to the business card section inside their contact record as shown below in red: