Yes you can firstly view a list of the people that have unsubscribed from your email campaign by going to the Report icon inside the e-Marketing page as shown below:
1. Go into your account and into the Marketing section.
2. Click on the Report icon as shown below in red for the relevant email campaign.
3. Click on the unsubscribe percentage number (shown as UNSUB) and it will give you a list below of all those that unsubscribed to that campaign.
4. There is an option called re-TAG as shown below:
5. A pop up window will appear for you to enter you new tag. See example below:
6. Once you have entered you new tag click the OK button.
Please note you can add more than 1 new tag - to do this separate the tags with a comma (,) but no space i.e. opened mar15,nail promotion -( this will then set up 2 tags to these contacts with these email addresses)
7. Click to confirm by selecting OK button
8. Now the tag has been created. Go into contacts and search in the tag search to find your new tag.
9. Click on the Tag Search button:
10. A pop up window will appear to show the new tag you have created.
11. Click on the tag an it will open up list of those email addresses that opened the email campaign.